The course provides detailed analysis of all the differences existing between tax and IFRS standard accounting
During the course we will discuss all topical issues on how to do the IFRS based accounting and then tailor it to the tax legislation. The course will provide a detailed review of the problematic issues as follows:
- capital and dividend related issues;
- stock inventory – losses, received credit notes, production, donation, writing off;
- property tax – fixed assets accounting principles;
- revenues – donation, consignment agreements, accounting of bonus points, deferred
- income, credit notes issued;
- capitalization of loan interest in fixed assets;
After completing the course
you will get detailed information on all significant differences existing between the tax and IFRS standard accounting.
The knowledge you obtained will allow you analyze the company’s operations and develop a proper policy for their accounting with due observance of the tax and IFRS accounting principles and requirements.
Advantages of our training:
The number of trainees in a group doesn’t exceed 15 persons, which allows the trainees to be maximally involved in reviews and discussions during the training sessions and present their problematic issues.
This training is unique in the sense that it is based on the review and analysis of the real-life cases provided by the companies operating in Georgia, which will help trainees apply whatever they have learned in their daily activity.
Whom is it for:
Deep IFRS Professional Course is intended for experienced accountants, financiers, auditors, reporting specialists.